Thursday 4 September 2014

h.Art 2014 exhibition opening. Sales! Hoorah!

Hereford Arts Week! Hoorah! And the opening of the Print Shed Exhibition in Madley.

  The photo below shows my little corner of poetry and print, and the 'celebrate' print sold twice (I did have two), as did the 'this way' print, several packets of poetry AND some greeting cards.
  I completely forgot to take any photos of the event as I was trying unsuccessfully to look nonchalant about my sales. Absolutely thrilled.
I spent the afternoon helping Jill to finish hanging and making the exhibition ready, so now I know how to hang an exhibition AND make brushetta simultaneously - always good to gather new skills.

6 comments:

  1. Ooh well done Francesca that's brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! BTW - have you got anything printy up your sleeve for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you SO MUCH! I am very encouraged and rather happy!
    And yes, I am currently planning red and green card and gold ink interactions! Ho ho ho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent - I'm counting on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celebrate everything... what lovely words. No wonder it sold twice. I'm trying to imagine you looking nonchalant. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. My nonchalance deserted me this afternoon as I was stewarding at the exhibition, and a lady bought one of the butterfly haiku prints - I sprang at her and embraced her, but she took it very well! x

    ReplyDelete