Thursday 11 July 2013

Finger puppets leaving home

I am delighted that my Shakespeare finger puppet gift cards are on display in the wonderful book shop 
Book-ish in Crickhowell. www.book-ish.co.uk 

 
AND more excitement, as my Operatic finger puppets and a selection of letterpress composer cards can now be found in the excellent Abergavenny Music shop, in Abergavenny.  abermusic.com


I am thrilled that these two great shops have taken some of my work. Thank you, Emma and James!

You can see lots more of my work, including seed packet poetry, in my Etsy shop  http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/quarto17


5 comments:

  1. Fantastic - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - I really thrilled! Even more so if some actually sell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous! I knew Emma would love them! Huzzah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma thank YOU for all your encouragement and enthusiasm x x

    ReplyDelete