Wednesday 15 January 2014

Fingerprint lovebirds, romance, very pink!

The weather is still terrible, but the days are longer, and spring is not far away. Naturally my thoughts turn to fingerprint Lovebirds!

 I made the Twelve Robins of Christmas cards last year, and really liked them so I am keeping going with fingerprint birds in groups of twelve, and here are the Twelve Lovebirds of Romance.

 I like the pink and yellow, adding gold beaks and pink legs with gel pens. The legs are slightly sparkly, which is rather cute.
What a romantic gesture, a greetings card with not one but TWELVE dear little lovebirds hopping about on spindly legs.

The cards are on my Etsy shop if you're feeling the love.
http://etsy.me/1d3i3LR

Pink trees in my last blog post, pink lovebirds - what's going on?! But I am embracing it, and I am sure my more gothic side will emerge once more very soon.

2 comments:

  1. They're charming Francesca, but I do so want to add little speech bubbles to their cheeky expressions! Fabulous...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - speaking fingerprint birds - now there's a thought - thank you!

    ReplyDelete