Monday 21 October 2013

Art Exhibition. Caemawr Studio. I'm in it!

I am very excited to be exhibiting in the opening of a new Studio in Hay on Wye. Caemawr Studio is off Oxford Road in Hay, at the top of the Offa's Dyke Path, and is a really beautiful space, overlooking fields and the mountains beyond. The Studio opens this Saturday, 26th October, at 11am.

There's Gaynor and Georgina Funnell, Sarah Putt, Tracey Thursfield, Cassie Pendle - and me!

I am presenting poetry in seed packets, poetry wall installations, and some literary finger puppets. Photos of the new Scrooge finger puppets cards to follow - at the moment the collages are in the book press.


2 comments:

  1. Grrrrrr! We were in Hay two weekends ago - Hurrah! An excuse for another trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's open every Thursday and Saturday until 21 December, so plenty of time. It's a small gallery, but such a nice space. I'm very pleased to be included with the real artists!

    ReplyDelete