Wednesday 16 October 2013

Sitting and knitting. Helped by my cat.

A day at home today, knitting finger puppets. I knit in the sitting room, so here is the arm of my chair near the end of the day,
You can see some Scrooges in black, Ghosts of Christmas Present in green, and ghosts of Christmas Past in grey with white eyes. Two Jonathan Harkers are perched in the little box of wool.
I was helped today by my cat,
who seemed to think that standing on my shoulders was of use. It was very kind of him!

3 comments:

  1. Scrooge and Jonathan Harker together - are you plotting a vampire sequel to A Christmas Carol?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cats and knitting, timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am usually plotting a vampire sequel to everything!

    Cats are also good at helping with computers, often with more disastrous results than with knitting!

    ReplyDelete