Thursday 21 November 2013

Butterflies for Crickhowell Craft Fair

I am really looking forward to the Crickhowell Craft Fair on Saturday, 23rd November.
 
I have got my butterfly prints all framed and ready, and am looking forward to showing them off. Here are spring and summer,
and autumn and winter.
Wouldn't it be great if the Clarence Hall was thronged with butterfly loving haiku enthusiasts!
Hope springs infernal, as my old Granny used to say.

Crickhowell Christmas Craft Fair,
Clarence Hall, Crickhowell.
23rd November.
10am - 3.30pm

4 comments:

  1. These now look fabulous in their frames - and each one is unique and unrepeatable

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping they fly away to new homes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure they'll fly off, but just in case, invent a Dr Who connection...

    ReplyDelete