Friday 15 November 2013

Santa & the Three Scrooges

I have been preparing seasonal finger puppet gift cards for Crickhowell Craft Fair, Caemawr Studio in Hay on Wye, and The Print Shed, Madley.
 
Here is Santa, happily taking the money, on his own colourful collage Christmas card.
He is joined by three Scrooges, each one with its own Christmas ghost.
Here's the ethereal ghost of Christmas Past. I found a tiny old edition of A Christmas Carol, and have put little pieces of the text onto each card.
Here's the jovial Ghost of Christmas Present,
and finally the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come who does, I admit, look a little like an enraged tea bag. I've had such fun devising these cards - I hope they find new homes over the festive season!
 
Crickhowell Craft Fair, 23rd November, Clarence Hall, Crickhowell.
Caemawr Studio Hay on Wye, open Thursday to Sunday until 21st December.
The Print Shed Madley open weekend, 29th November to 2nd December.

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Santa's beard is something else...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good beard isn't it. I am rather proud of it!

    ReplyDelete