Tuesday 10 December 2013

Poetry. Richard Booth's Bookshop, Hay on Wye

I have some poetry seed packets for sale in the renowned Richard Booth's bookshop in Hay on Wye!
It's an impressive venue.

My poetry seed packets are upstairs in the beautiful room that looks like a film set.

You'll need to look for them as they are very discreetly displayed, near the till.
On Wednesday 10th December there is a concert at the bookshop given by the Mavron Quartet. One of the pieces on the programme is a new piece by Peter Reynolds which takes its title from a line in one of my poems in the Mythical Beasts collection, footsteps quiet in the shadows. I am going to read the poem before the Mavrons play the piece. After the concert I am hoping that some of the discreetly placed poetry seed packets will leave to take root in other homes!

Richard Both's Bookshop, telephone 01497 820 322
www.mavronquartet.co.uk
http://petereynoldscomposer.blogspot.co.uk/



No comments:

Post a Comment