Saturday 28 December 2013

Walking by the Wye

I walk every day, regardless of weather. With the unexpected sunshine today it was a pleasure to be out, and I walked to the river, with the puddles on the path reflecting the sky.

 Walking through the field to the river there is a most lovely view, with the church tower appearing through the trees, and hills behind.




 The Wye is very full, flowing swiftly. The water level has gone down today, but it's still  high.

I often stop and say hallo to these two trees, who look as though they are conversing.

Even the rather functional bridge looked good today. It's the sunshine.

And then back through Hay, where there was a really characteristic country town traffic jam.
I was going to write a poem, but I think the pictures speak for themselves!
Happy Walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment