Thursday 5 December 2013

WMC Christmas Fair. Let there be poetry & fingerprint robins!

Phew - what an amazing weekend at the Wales Milennium Centre Christmas Fair!
And there's another one to come this weekend, 7th and 8th December.
 Here I am in my little gazebo, in the foyer of the Centre, with a lovely name printed for me above the stall, and fairy lights too.

I sold a great deal more than I had anticipated, and so this week have been making more things in a deranged and increasingly sleep deprived fashion - and loving it!

The fingerprint 12 Robins of Christmas cards were very popular,
so I will taking more of these, along with the 12 Bluebirds of Happiness, the 12 Blackbirds of the Apocalypse, and the 12 Lovebirds of Romance. OH - a lots of poetry too, of course!
Really looking forward to the weekend in this lovely building
Wales Millennium Centre Christmas Fair,
Saturday 7th and Sunday 8th December
11am - 8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment