Friday 23 May 2014

Ready for the Fair

At last, the preparations are over, and all is packed and ready for The Big Skill Craft Fair in Hay on Wye tomorrow. I really like it when it's too late to start anything new, and what I've got is what I've got!
Walking boots an absolute necessity. The fair is in a field which is already very muddy. And I think the umbrella may be useful too, although being curly haired I have no fear of rain.

I went to the fair site earlier this evening to look round and say hello. There was a lovely restored 1900 bow front caravan there. It's for sale.
Hmm, if only my front garden were a little larger. Wouldn't it be a great place to write?!

2 comments:

  1. I hope the fair goes well and that it's not too wet for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Chloe. The weather was appalling today, but there's two more days to go. And the most lovely group of other exhibitors ever!

    ReplyDelete