Tuesday 10 September 2013

Poetry Book Fair. Spending the float.

I was carrying my cash float from the Poetry Book Fair back to the Bank, when I stopped to have a quick look in The Red Cross charity shop, and saw the most wonderful evening dress ensemble.
Here it is, pictured against the multitude of pink in my bedroom. It's mostly muted green, shading in and out from dark to light. A very straight dress, with a beaded bodice, thin straps, and a floaty top over it.

 The beadwork is amazing.
 The photos don't do it justice.











Unfortunately I have already sent my feedback form to The Poetry Book Fair, or I would have suggested that next year's event is in formal evening dress.

The cash float? I have already forgotten about it.

4 comments:

  1. :) Glad your day at the book fair had a bonus ending. I think formal dress should be insisted upon for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do think it would add an extra layer of class to an already very classy event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the Blog Beast ate my first message - but what I said was...

    Brilliant idea! Any excuse to dress up. And I love that frock.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your first message didn't arrive! But thank you, although I am not sure I should be encouraged...

    ReplyDelete