Wednesday 4 September 2013

The Print Shed. h.Art exhibition. Fantastic!

Tonight was the opening of the exhibition at The Print Shed in Madley, as part of the h.Art event, happening throughout Herefordshire, between now and 15th September. 
It was a beautiful warm evening.

It's my first exhibition in a proper art gallery, so I was rather nervous, but it looked lovely!
I was so nervous driving to the exhibition that I had to listen to the second movement of 
Beethoven's 7th Symphony on a continuous loop, which calms me down yet keeps me going.
I made sales! And came home so so happy.
 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a triumph.

    I have a soft spot for the Beethoven 7 - I once played the 'cello solo in the second movement - it was hard not to cry even while I played - (although given the dubious standard of my playing, it was probably the audience who were crying).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am still in a daze of happiness. One cannot do better than Ludwig van.

    ReplyDelete